Location: Stockport, SK5
Our Stockport based client is looking for a compassionate Deputy Care Home Manager to provide support to the Care Home Manager in the day to day operations of the care services at their 40 bedded residential home.
• Aid the Manager in the day to day management of the Care Home and supporting the team
• Understand the care planning process and support with the writing of care plans
• Assist with the training plans and ensure that Care plans are monitored and adhered to by the care team
• Able to own and resolve issues
• Able to handle sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy when supporting family members
The ideal candidate
• Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
• Must be able to provide 5 years of satisfactory references pertinent to the role
• Right to work in the UK
• NVQ3/SVQ3 in Health and Social Care or higher
• Experienced Deputy Manager or a Senior Healthcare Assistant looking to take the next step in their career with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within healthcare.
• Motivated, caring and driven in nature
• Evidence of excellent leadership and values
• Experience working in an elderly care home environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Good knowledge of CQC standards and KLOE’s
• Attention to detail and accuracy for administrative skills and computer literacy
Free Parking, 28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays, employee benefits scheme, training and development
Job type: Permanent
Get in touch
Looking for a new job? It can be difficult to know where to get started, so we’ve done some of the hard work for you. Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to have a proper chat about what you’re looking for.