Location: Wilmslow, SK9
Our Client is looking for an e-commerce accountant to be based in their office in Wilmslow, Cheshire. The role will involve you providing advice to their e-commerce customers on the best process to run their business tax efficiently and be fully compliant with the HMRC. You may be a Graduate looking to embark on a career in Finance as they will provide training the correct candidate to AAT - ACCA Accounting.
· Manage and update accounting spreadsheets and databases
· Providing basic book keeping to clients including; bank reconciliation work, supplier invoice processing, sales invoice processing and VAT return preparation.
· Working closely with more senior members of the team to ensure all book keeping is complete to allow management account preparation.
· Liaising with client suppliers to ensure they are paid on time.
· Implementation of cloud technology and associated apps to provide great service to our clients.
· Occasional ad-hoc administrative tasks
· Strong knowledge of the E-Commerce platforms is key
· IT savvy and with great attention to detail with good working knowledge of the Xero software
· Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
· Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
· Keen interest in Finance
· Posses knowledge of Xero accounting software and Quickbooks knowledge.
· Knowledge of online sellers Ecommerce platforms, such as Amazon FBA, eBay, Shopify
· Fantastic Working Environment
· Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus rewards scheme
· funded training for formal AAT and ACCA accountancy training
£20,000 - £25,000
Job type: Permanent
Get in touch
0161 974 7080
Looking for a new job? It can be difficult to know where to get started, so we’ve done some of the hard work for you. Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to have a proper chat about what you’re looking for.