Location: Bury, BL9 6SA
We are currently recruiting for an Equity Release Specialist to join our growing clients in Bury. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a well established and well know brand within the industry.
Located within our busy sales office, you will:
• Receive inbound leads daily to qualify in line with expected targets
• Update our lead performance monitoring system after each contact
• Collect data enabling you to locate & provide an accurate written quotation
• Ensure the quotation is acceptable and answer questions to win the sale
• Complete & submit the chosen lenders application paperwork
• Forward documentation to our dedicated processing team and move on to the next sale
• A fast-growing, specialist, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised & regulated Equity Release brokerage who specialise in arranging equity release mortgages which are only available for the over 55's.
• Hold ER1 or equivalent qualification
• An understanding of property finance
• Detail oriented with an inquisitive technically biased mind and dedication to learn
• Excellent & confident telephone manner
• The ability to use calls, to efficiently build strong customer relationships & clinch the sale
• Mathematics and written & spoken English to a good standard.
• Mature, positive, and hard-working team player
• Well organised, continually focused and the ability to move at speed when required
• Punctual, flexible, and very reliable
• Preferably 2/3 years relevant experience advising clients in the equity release and later life lending space.
• Proven track record working within an established broker or as an adviser
• Knowledge of FCA and the firm’s record keeping requirements.
• A relevant approved qualification R01, R05 & R06 or equivalent, CeMAP or equivalent and ER1 equity release certificate.
Hours of work
Monday and Wednesday 9:45am – 7:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday 9:45am – 8:00pm
Friday 9:45am – 2:30pm
Experience / Qualifications
· Hold CeMAP or MAQ mortgage qualification
· Hold R01 ethics and regulation qualification
· Hold R05 protection qualification
· R06 qualification (Preferred not essential)
The Income and Benefits: £30,000 OTE £65,000
0161 974 7080
Looking for a new job? It can be difficult to know where to get started, so we’ve done some of the hard work for you. Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to have a proper chat about what you’re looking for.