We are recruiting for a growing, highly regarded national full service law firm with offices across the UK. They are currently expanding their Birmingham office and are seeking a passionate, experienced and confident Paralegal with a solid background in litigation to join a rewarding and supportive department.
Our client as a whole is recognised across the Birmingham region for its quality of work and solid structure. They are dedicated, professional and trustworthy; working closely with clients to achieve the best outcome in the case, they cover a wide range of legal areas including personal injury, road traffic accidents, immigration and medical negligence.
· Conducting investigations to determine the prospect of success of the files.
· Obtaining documents and evidence in support of general and special damages.
· Preparing the files to be transferred to Litigation Department once Court Proceedings are necessary.
· Be vigilant for possible Fundamental Dishonesty and bring it to the attention of the
· appropriate supervisor.
· Meet realistic monthly and quarterly targets.
£18,000 - £22,000
Job type: Permanent
Get in touch
0161 974 7080
Looking for a new job? It can be difficult to know where to get started, so we’ve done some of the hard work for you. Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to have a proper chat about what you’re looking for.