Location: Ely, CB6
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RMN) to join their growing team in Cambridge. Working with the clinical team you will provide an excellent level of care to their 30 elderly residents.
Support the Registered Manager and Clinical Manager to deliver high-quality nursing care services in their 30 bedded setting. The registered Nurse RMN must have a valid NMC PIN. Working with the care team to enable residents to live their lives to the fullest of their ability and advocating for their rights and dignity.
• Responsible for drug administration.
• Responsible for maintaining comprehensive, up to date and accurate records.
• Responsible for identifying areas of clinical risk, reporting incidents and taking preventative action to ensure residents needs are met.
• Ensure care meets the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality Commission guidance ‘Essential Standards of Quality & Safety’
• Deliver high-quality mental health services with the support of the Registered Manager.
• Set, monitor, and evaluate standards of care and clinical auditing
• Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents
• Champion service user safety and dignity and promote person centred care
• Understand, and have demonstrable experience of, the care planning process and how to write effective Care Plans
• Able to effectively manage difficult situations with tact, diplomacy and compassion, especially with resident’s friends and family
The ideal candidate
• Must have a clinical background and a valid NMC PIN
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a nurse in a similar setting
• Right to work in the UK
• Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
• Must be able to provide 5 years of satisfactory references pertinent to the role
• Sound knowledge and experience working within mental health settings with individuals with complex needs and dementia
• Possess excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills
• A positive person with a passion for care
• Able to work alone and within a team
• Exceptional attention to detail and reliability are essential.
Free Parking, 28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays, employee benefits programme, employee support programme, exceptional career development opportunities.
£19,520.00 to £40,993 dependent on hours worked
Get in touch
0800 031 4233
Looking for a new job? It can be difficult to know where to get started, so we’ve done some of the hard work for you. Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to have a proper chat about what you’re looking for.